Each year, Geneva Women’s Club members have the opportunity to support a Rotational Charity beyond our current eight core charities. The 2021 Rotational Charity donation will be awarded February. The Rotational Charity will be nominated and selected by the current members of Geneva Women’s Club.
Rotational Charity Qualifications
1. The charity must have 501c3 designation.
2. The charity must be local to the Fox Valley (Aurora to South Elgin and West Chicago to Elburn).
3. The charity cannot receive a donation two years in a row.
4. Presentations to general membership must be made by a GWC member who nominated the charity. No outside presenters.
4. The charity must align with Geneva Women’s Club’s core values, with priority given to groups helping children and families improve their qualities of life.
Please email Rotational Charity suggestion by January 30, 2021 to:
Rotational Charity final selection voting will take place at our General Meeting on February 9, 2021 via Zoom.