The History Of The Geneva Women's Club
A rich tradition of togetherness and community service
A Proud Legacy Of Service
Founded in 1940 as the Young Mother's Club of Geneva, the organization went through name changes over the years. Best known as the Mothers Club of Geneva, in 2014 the group officially became Geneva Women's Club, a name that better represented its membership.
Geneva Women's Club is proud of our legacy of service and excited for what each new member might bring to our efforts. If you would like to learn more, please consider attending a meeting or contact us
COMMITTED TO THE COMMUNITY OF GENEVA, IL
EVENTS AND SCHOLARSHIPS
Our organization joined CASA for an evening of inspiration at CASA’s Annual Charity Gala in support of youth in care and their CASA/GAL volunteers.
Changing of the historians! New historian Rosalind and outgoing historian Heidi!
Rosalind Lusk & Heidi Riviere
Gardening in the planters outside Aurelio's Pizza in Geneva with friends enjoying the warmer temperatures in May.
The ladies support the community through volunteer work at the Northern Illinois Food Bank.
Amy Armstrong Klein & Kim North Byrne
Women's Club meeting at The Fox River Distilling Company. Cheers!
Ivette Munoz Bolender & Rosalind Lusk